The Secret Diary

As said by Anton Chekov, “The personal life of every individual is based on secrecy, and perhaps it is partly for that reason that  civilized man is so nervously anxious that personal privacy should be respected”
Every man should know that his conversations, his correspondence, and his personal life are private. But as we go forward we find secrecy as the enemy of efficiency but we don’t want to let anyone know it and we always want to get rid of these secrets. So I tried to make a secret diary registering all those things in my life which i think are my secrets. Firstly I choose what my secret diary is going to be and got my belt to be the best option coz it is always with me and no one thinks that it is a diary normally. In addition i searched for a new typeface to be sure it cannot be easily recognized. Then i started to think about the starting of my diary. But one thinking strokes my mind, if me myself need to disclose my secrets  through a diary, why this diary is meant to protect all my secrets? How can i expect another to keep my secrets if i cannot keep it myself. If i wish another to keep my secret, its for sure first i have to keep it myself.
Secrets are not secrets in themselves. I may act in secrecy but god is still with me. I cant deceive myself and god but only other people and registering all my secrets in the diary adds another who knows my secret. And there is a saying, a secret between three remains a secret only when two of them are dead.  So why i m depending in this diary to protect my secrets.
This way, my secret diary could never be completed; it has nothing to do with my secrets now because it couldn’t fulfil my requirements. So i changed my mind and gave up the idea of the secret diary and gave it a title THE SECRET DIARY so that everyone who sees this eagerly studies it and finds there are secrets no more. Now i feel sorry to myself that I couldn’t complete my diary but i am glad enough to know that my secrets are still with me. Though every deception need a secrecy but every secret is meant to deceive. And at last, though I don’t need to say, the main secret of this ”the secret diary” is that it doesn’t contain any secrets at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment