FRIENDS

A FRIEND

(A)ccepts you as you are
(B)elieves in you
(C)alls you just to say "HI"
(D)oesn't give up on you
(E)nvisions the whole of you (even the unfinished parts)
(F)orgives your mistakes
(G)ives unconditionally
(H)elps you
(I)nvites you over
(J)ust hangs with you
(K)eeps you close at heart
(L)oves you for who you are
(M)akes a difference in your life
(N)ever Judges
(O)ffers support
(P)icks you up
(Q)uiets your fears
(R)aises your spirits
(S)ays nice things about you
(T)ells you the truth when you need to hear it
(U)nderstands you
(V)alues you
(W)alks beside you
(X)-plains things you don't understand
(Y)ells when you won't listen and
(Z)aps you back to reality



ABOUT FRENS

1.Many people will walk in and out of your life, But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

2. To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

3. Anger is only one letter short of danger.

4. If someone betrays you once, it is his fault; If he betrays you twice, it is your fault.

5. Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

6. He who loses money, loses much; He who loses a friend, loses much more; He who loses faith, loses all

7. Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art.

8. Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself.

9. Friends, you and me.... You brought another friend.... And then there were 3.... We started our group.... Our circle of friends.... And like that circle.... There is no beginning or end.... Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is a gift.




FAMOUS FRIENDSHIP QUOTES


1. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

2. "True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost." - Charles Caleb Colton

3. "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

4. **"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend." - Albert Camus.

5. "Strangers are just friends waiting to happen."

6. "Friends are the Bacon Bits in the Salad Bowl of Life."

7. "Friendship is one mind in two bodies." - Mencius

8. "Friends are God's way of taking care of us."

9. "If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend." - Stone Temple Pilots

10."I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay." - Dave Matthews Band

11. "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"

12. "Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

13. "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere" - Tim McGraw

No comments:

Post a Comment