1. Marriage is not a word but it is a sentence ( a life sentence).
2.Marriage is love and love is blind. Therefore marriage is instituton for blinds.
3.Marriage is an institution where a man looses his bachelor degree and the woman gets her masters.
4. Marriage is a three-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.
5. Love is one long sweet dream and marriage an alarm clock.
6. It is said that if a man holds a woman hand before marriage its love but after marriage it is self defense.
7.After marriage man and woman become like the two sides of a same coin though they cant face each other they have to stay together.
8. When a man opens the door of the car for his wife then you can be sure that either the car is new or wife is new.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LOVE AND MARRIAGE
Love is like holding hands in street
Marriage is likeholding arguments in street.
Love is dinner for two in your favorite resturant
Marriage is a take home packet.
Love is cuddling in sofa
Marriage is like one of them sleeping in sofa.
Love is talking about children
Marriage is talking about getting away from children.
Love is going to bed fearly
Marriage is going to sleep early.
Love is loosing your appetite
Marriage is loosing your figure.
Love is ''1 drink 2 straw''
Marriage is '' dont you think you hae had enough''.
Tv has no place in love
Marriage is fight for remote control.
Love is a long and sweet dream
marriage is an alarm clock.
CONCLUSION:- "Love is blind, Marriage is an eye opener!"